Anacortes Community Theatre Health Guidelines
ACT THEATRE PERFORMANCE POLICY FOR AUDIENCES
With the changing Covid landscape we wanted to make sure you are informed of the current policy for our audience attending shows at Anacortes Community theatre.
1) Masks will be optional for all audience members, staff, and front of house volunteers. If you are experiencing covid or cold like symptoms please do not enter the building.
2) Actors on stage will not be masked.
3) Vaccination status will not be checked to gain entry to the theater.
4) The lobby will open at 6:30pm with theater seating beginning at 7:00pm
5) There will be a 15 intermission where basement bathrooms will be available but at this time there will be no refreshments.
*Policies are subject to change. Please always be sure to check here for the most updated information*