If you have any questions about the season or season tickets, please call 360-293-6829 or email email@example.com.
How To Renew Your Season Tickets if you are a 2019 Season Ticket Holder
- If you renew your season tickets before August 1st you will pay only $100!
- On August 1st, all Season Tickets will be $120.
- All 2019 Season Ticket Holders received a renewal email. In this email, there is a link that will allow you to go online and renew your season ticket for 2020 with a credit card., or you can call the box office at 360-293-6829 and pay over the phone with a credit card.
- You can mail a check to: PO Box 35 Anacortes, WA 98221. Please include a note with your name and your intention to renew your season tickets. You can also stop by the box office and pay with cash, check or credit card.
- If you will not be renewing your tickets, please call us and let us know as soon as possible, so the seats can be made available to others.
- Season Tickets must be renewed by October 1st, or they will be released to the general public.
How To Become A New Season Ticket Subscriber
- New Season Tickets go on sale August 1st.
- New Season Tickets are $120. You will be assured the same seats on the same day for all six shows in the 2020 season. Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance of the same show within 24 hours of the performance. All Season Ticket holders receive full ACT membership with all membership benefits.
- To purchase season tickets, you can call the box office at 360-293-6829 and pay over the phone with a credit card or you can stop by the box office and pay with cash, check or credit card. Season tickets can also be purchased online at www.acttheatre.com.
- When we have reached 1200 tickets renewed/sold we will end season ticket sales for 2020, and tickets will only be available as individual shows go on sale.