Frequently Asked Questions About Purchasing Tickets and Accessing "A Killer Party"
I haven’t gotten my ticket code.
As soon as you purchase your ticket you should receive a confirmation of the ticket purchase from Showtix4U. If you haven’t received it, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, then please access the Showtix4U help chat on their webpage: www.showtix4u.com.
Where do I enter my ticket code to watch the show.
Go to www.Showtix4U.com/stream. A pop up window will appear and you can enter your invidividual ticket code. This is a code you should have received with your confirmation email immediately after your purchase.
I forgot to watch the show. Can I exchange for another day?
What is Showtix4U?
Most publishing companies now require theaters to use their streaming platform of choice. Therefore, all of our royalty-based shows will have differences in how shows are presented. A Killer Party will be hosted on ShowTix4U. Differences include:
- Ticketing Fees (We have adjusted our ticket prices to take this into account.)
- There are no ticket exchanges or refunds.. All sales are final.
- The show will not have a five hour viewing window. It begins promptly at the viewing time and if you log in late, you will have missed part of the show. (Just as if you arrived late to a live theatre production.) If this happens, you will not be refunded any of the ticket price.
- If you miss your show date, we aren’t able to exchange it for another date.
- If you forget a code or password, have trouble connecting to the show or have any other troubles with the online production, there is a 24 Hour Chat help through the ShowTix4U Website to help you right away.
Yes, when you receive your email confirmation, send that person the ticket code for access. (Only one device can access each code, so think of it like giving them a ticket.)
Can I watch the show whenever I want?
No. It’s just like going to a live show. We recommend logging in and accessing the show 15 minutes before curtain. That way if you have troubles, you can reach out to the Showtix4U help chat. At showtime (7:30 mp or 2:00 pm) the show will begin. If you login late, you will have missed some of the show.
Can I pause or rewind the show.
No, once again think of this as a live production. Once it starts, it will continue on until it’s over.
Why wasn’t “A Killer Party” filmed on ACT’s Stage?
In order to do a group musical, we went looking for one that was created for social distancing. A Killer Party was written to be filmed in the actors’ homes and then they are edited together to create a fun, quirky musical. (Future 2021 Virtual productions will be filmed on our stage, as we did in 2020.)