Thank You, 10! Virtual Auditions
All videos must be submitted by June 1st, 2020!
What is “Thank You, 10!”?
· A collection of 8, ten-minute plays written by playwrights from all over the U.S.
· Each play has 2 – 3 actors. We will be casting each play from within a group of people who live together. This means that we can keep rehearsing, even if we need to return to isolation.
· The plays will be directed by Willow McLaughlin.
· Thank You, 10! will be a virtual production. Each play will be filmed. These plays will be put together into one show and streamed to ticket holders.
How Do I Audition?
· You need 2 or more actors living with you. They can be any age or gender.
· Actors should film themselves performing a dramatic scene and a comedy scene from the choices found below. You don’t need to memorize the scenes.
· Actors need to fill out the online audition form below.
· We will not be judging your camera skills. (You can prop up your phone, or sit in front of a computer. Do whatever works best for you.)
· Videos must be turned in by June 1st. Cast Lists will be posted by June 13th.
· Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If Cast, What Is The Commitment?
· 3 – 5 rehearsals via Zoom between June 15th and July 13th.
· One dress rehearsal at Anacortes Community Theatre during the week of July 13th – 18th.
· A filmed performance at Anacortes Community Theatre on July 27th or July 28th, 2020.
Please start by filling out the audition form. One form per household.
Click the button for the appropriate audition scene. Every actor in the household should perform in one comedic and one dramatic scene.
You can email your audition to email@example.com or you can upload it to tinyurl.com/thankyou10audition.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.