Runs May 31, 2013 to June 22, 2013
Directed by Elizabeth Lundquist
Fridays and Saturdays 8:00pm
Summary of Proposed Changes
- New Mission Statement - the mission of the Anacortes Community Theatre is to produce and deliver great live performances; to provide a creative and challenging outlet for actors and stagecraft; to offer education for individuals of all ages to develop performance and stagecraft skills; to participate and actively contribute to the well-being of our community and to be an advocate for community theatre and the performing arts.
Membership criteria to reflect current practice- Season ticket holders
and paid membership holders are the members of the corporation. All
related sections updated.
- Full annual dues will be assessed irrespective of when an individual chooses to join.
- Employees will have access to membership voting privileges with the exception of voting for the annual budget.
for Board elections may self-nominate up to two days prior to the
annual meeting to be placed on the ballot. Floor nomination process at
the general meeting is unchanged.
- Membership approval requirement for major facility improvements increased from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Suspension of a Board member requires unanimous vote of the remaining Board members.
structure and responsibilities, updated at the 2013 Board retreat, is
defined. Administration, Facilities, Finance and Production remain;
Education, Marketing and Public Relations and Volunteer Coordination
- Duties of the Theatre Manager defined. The relationship of the Theatre manager to the Board is defined.
- Article 6 is added to require an Annual Financial Review.
- Miscellaneous minor edits.
Please click here to view the entire draft of proposed bylaw updates.